Re: binutils, bfd library, debug.h/c files and so on...

> Of course, if the most convenient way for you to get
> the debugging
> information is BFD, then rddbg.c will mostly work
> fine as is.

Hmm... Guessing I will include one file and will get
100 more at the same price. :)
I've already came accross the question of handling the
dependencies somehow... Wrote a perl script to handle
these issues...

Application source codes were grouped logically by
simple naming notation: (aaa, bbb in this case)
$MY_MODULES{'bbb'}=
{
    'INCLUDE_SOURCES' =>
    [

        {
            'HELPSTRING' => 'bbbs source code',
            'FILE' => 'bbb.c'
        }
    ]
};

$MY_MODULES{'aaa'}=
{
    'INCLUDE_SOURCES' =>
    [

        {
            'HELPSTRING' => 'aaas source code',
            'FILE' => 'aaa.c'
        }
    ],

    DEPENDENCIES => [
        'base_services',
        'bbb'
    ]
};

and had a merge_trees function which would check
whether given source codes are already included or
not.

And printing out the source tree would go like that:
#-------------------------------------------
# Prints out the tree
#-------------------------------------------
sub print_tree
{
    my $tree=shift;
    require Data::Dumper;
    print Data::Dumper::Dumper($tree);
} #print_tree

Anyway...
I will try to compile all files as they are without
any modifications and include all object files needed
(size of executable is not my primary concern)

Meanwhile - Ian, can you check out what modifications
I must make to get access to one/two dimentional
arrays?

--
    Have a nice day!
        Tarmo.