Re: dwarf2 and linker relaxation problem

Ian,
I have checked sh_elf_relax_delete_bytes() in elf32-sh.c file.
It seems that relaxation does not touch .debug_line section at all, cause
there are no references from .debug_line section into debuggable .text
section. Also, as it seems to me, dwarf2 generator does not emit something
like '.word .l1 - .l2' in executable section suitable for further relocation
by linker. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Dmitry.