RE: ARM as crash

----Original Message----

  WFM on 2.15, and I don't think the difference between arm-elf and
arm-linux should be making the difference here:

-------------------------<snip!>-------------------------
dk@mace ~>  echo 'bl 0' >foo.s
dk@mace ~> arm-linux-as foo.s
dk@mace ~> arm-linux-as --version
GNU assembler 2.15
This program is free software; you may redistribute it under the terms of
the GNU General Public License.  This program has absolutely no warranty.
This assembler was configured for a target of `arm-linux'.
dk@mace ~> arm-linux-objdump -dstrz a.out

a.out:     file format elf32-littlearm

SYMBOL TABLE:
00000000 l    d  .text  00000000
00000000 l    d  .data  00000000
00000000 l    d  .bss   00000000
00000000 l     F .text  00000000 $a

Contents of section .text:
 0000 feffffeb                             ....
Disassembly of section .text:

00000000 <.text>:
   0:   ebfffffe        bl      0 <.text>
                        0: R_ARM_PC24   *ABS*