Re: ldlang won't compile with latest gcc

Hi DJ,

	* ldlang.c (lang_output_section_statement_lookup_1): Don't
	cast a unary & address operator, as that breaks GCC's strict
	aliasing rules.

Well it works, so I am not going to object. In fact please consider the patch approved. I have to say though that I prefer unions. This is exactly one of the situations that unions were designed to cover and it seems silly to me to have to play tricks with variables when we could just make use of a well defined feature of the language.