Re: cvs issues with .info files...

On Mon, Jul 04, 2005 at 11:20:24AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:
> [...]

More specifically, it is an automake limitation and I have not gotten
sufficiently frustrated to fix it.

> It's handy when preparing a release tarball though, because they need to be
> there - they're generated files like the configure scripts and so need to be
> in a release so that users can build and install without having all the
> infrastructure tools that developers need.

Not really.  The release process uses configure in the source directory
so whether things go into $build or $src doesn't much matter.  In fact
this causes me a lot of headaches.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC