PATCH: Rename md_apply_fix3 to md_apply_fix

Some time ago I was grumbling on IRC about the inexplicable 3 in the
name md_apply_fix3, and Ian said it was purely historical and why didn't
I send in a patch removing it?  I wasn't in a position to do that then,
but now I am.  Almost this entire patch is the result of a mechanical
s/_apply_fix3/_apply_fix/g run over the complete binutils source tree.
There are two exceptions:

1) I regenerated gas.pot from scratch, rather than edit it.
2) Doing so revealed that whoever deleted bignum-copy.c forgot to remove
it from POTFILES.in.  I took the liberty of running that file through
'uniq' as long as I was editing it - all .c files were in there twice,
for no reason.

I have tested the patch by running makeinfo over internals.texi (there
doesn't seem to be any way to get it included in the GAS manual) and by
building cross-binutils to the following list of targets:

alpha-linux-gnu
arc-elf
arm-aout
avr-elf
cris-elf
d10v-elf
dlx-elf
fr30-elf
frv-elf
h8300-coff
hppa-linux-gnu
i686-pc-cygwin
i960-coff
ia64-x-freebsd5
ip2k-elf
iq2000-elf
m32r-elf
m68hc11-elf
m68k-coff
m88k-coff
mcore-pe
mingw32-pe
mips-elf
mipsel-linux-gnu
mips64-linux
mmix-elf
mmix-mmixware
mn10300-elf
msp430-elf
ns32k-netbsd
openrisc-elf
or32-elf
powerpc-eabisim
rs6000-aix4.3.3
s390-linux
sh-coff
sparc-elf
tic54x-coff
v850-elf
x86_64-linux
xscale-elf
xstormy16-elf
xtensa-elf
z8k-coff

The only failure was on xtensa-elf, for unrelated reasons:

../../../src/gas/config/tc-xtensa.c: In function `release_resources':
../../../src/gas/config/tc-xtensa.c:5880: warning: comparison is always
true due to limited range of data type
make[2]: *** [tc-xtensa.o] Error 1

OK to apply?

zw