Re: [ot] Re: PATCH: recognize M32C in config.sub

Mike Frysinger <vapier@gentoo.org> writes:
> On Thursday 02 June 2005 06:08 pm, Jim Blandy wrote:
> > I've committed the following change to the binutils/gdb tree; it's
> > been approved and committed by the CONFIG maintainers.
>
> speaking of which, how does one get updates into the config project ?  i have
> some patches to fix up uClibc that i e-mailed to beu@gnu.org but never got
> back a reply ...

Have you tried mailing it to config-patches@gnu.org?  From src/MAINTAINERS:

config.guess; config.sub; readline/support/config.{sub,guess}
	config: http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/config
	Patches to config-patches@gnu.org.
	Changes need to be done in tandem with the official CONFIG
	sources or submitted to the master file maintainer and brought
	in via a merge.  When updating any of these files, please be
	sure to update all of them.
	Please notify the following of any committed patches:
		binutils@sources.redhat.com
		gdb-patches@sources.redhat.com