Re: QUOTES_IN_INSN

On Fri, 13 May 2005, Jan Beulich wrote:
> 2005-05-13  Jan Beulich  <jbeulich@novell.com>
>
> 	* gas/mmix/err-byte1.s: Adjust expected error text on line 10.

I'm happy.  But still a bit curious what the new error output is
for that test (not curious enough to try the patch, though. ;-)

brgds, H-P
PS. Your mailer still sends separate Message-Ids for the reply
to the list and to me (where the same one should be used), so I
see two separate replies.  Perhaps you can the developers of
that mailer; something says you're closer than me to the
developers of "Novell GroupWise Internet Agent 6.5.4".