Re: support more sh targets in top level configure

On Friday 06 May 2005 12:46 am, Kaz Kojima wrote:
> The toplevel configure is shared with binutils and gcc.

ah, i was not aware of this ... what else is shared between the projects at
the top level ?  is there a README i missed that outlines this or is it just
some common knowledge :)

>  I don't qualify to approve it
> because it includes a general SH specific change for gcc, though the
> patch itself looks ok to me except sh64*-*-* matches sh*-*-* pattern
> already.

ok, i talked to Paul and he was going to take care of getting gcc/binutils
fixed for superh, so i'll just stop stepping on his toes
-mike