[RFA] compilation warnings in bfd on Alpha/Tru64

The following patch should allow to build bfd on Tru64 with -Werrors. It fixes
two problems:

* my patch for checking for basename decl was bogus;
* on OSF5.1, fseeko/ftello are available but their declarations are not
found during the build. Apparently, they are protected by a
"#if _XOPEN_SOURCE>=500"... Setting _XOPEN_SOURCE explicitly would be looking
for troubles, so I suggest to check during the configure if a declaration
is visible for these functions and, if not, to declare them.

Opinions/Thoughts?

--
Jerome