[RFA] Fix compilation warnings in irix-core.c

Hello,

GDB currently fails to build on mips/irix due to warnings now being
turned into errors. I am unfortunately lacking the time to look deeply
into this at the moment (I have asked one of my coworkers to help me
with that), but there was one file where the fixes were I think obvious.
Here is a patch for it:

2005-03-28  Joel Brobecker  <brobecker@adacore.com>

        * irix-core.c (do_sections): Add parenthesis in expression
        to avoid a compiler warning.
        (irix_core_core_file_matches_executable_p): Add ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED
        to unused parameters to avoid a compiler warning.

The changes should be nops. The only question I had was regarding
the conversion to ISO C (ie have "int foo (char *bar) {" instead of
"int foo (bar) char * bar; {"). For now, I just left the file as is.
I think the conversion should be done in a patch of its own anyway.

Tested by building GDB and running the GDB testsuite.
OK to apply?

Thanks,
--
Joel