Re: New PO Template file for `binutils'

Alan Modra wrote:
This .pot file looks a little out of date!
"POT-Creation-Date: 2003-07-11 13:56+0930\n"

Indeed. However, this is what shipped with binutils 2.15. It would be good if, as part of the release process, the POT files would get updated.

I don't think it's really that old (by the timezone, this line has
probably been copied from one of my old commits), but I spotted some
minor discrepancies with a freshly generated .pot.

Actually, it is. Our previous POT files were generated at that date, and the current ones don't differ from the old ones.

So I'll commit .pot files that match the source at this
> point in time.

Very good! Please let me know what snapshot I should pick up, when
one is made.

Regards,
Martin