multi-GOT likely broken on Irix

In messing around with the mips-elf configuration, in an attempt to
make it pass the multi-got-1 test, I discovered that the current
multi-GOT support corrupts memory if IRIX_COMPAT == ict_irix5.
Every call to mips_elf_create_dynamic_relocation will add an entry to
the .compact_rel section, but nothing bothers to account for these when
sizing .compact_rel.

Also, all the allocation is done under SGI_COMPAT (which is a different
test, including irix6).  And we allocate for R_MIPS_26 and other
relocations also, which we never generate a dynamic relocation for.
So that probably doesn't work right either.

Do we need "compact relocations" for the multi-GOT case or not?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz