New Products - FRAMELESS PAINTINGS !!! - EDWIN INC.

Dear Sir

This is EDWIN I&T Inc. from China. We specialize in exporting all kinds
of aquarium products, art crafts products.
Now we wish to avail this opportunity to introduce our new products to
you for your reference. They are FRAMELESS PAINTINGS!
FRAMELESS PAINTINGS is a new kind of decorative art recently, many
families start using frameless paintings to decorate their living room, dining
room. As the surface of the paintings is not reflected, the color can be kept
for long time. The customers can clean the surface by wet cloth wiping easily.
They can be fixed on the wall tightly because of light weight, FRAMELESS
PAINTINGS become popular more and more in the international markets!
The FRAMELESS PAINTINGS are made of high density decorative boards
and the designs are including fruits, flowers, landscapes, animals, abstract
design and so on. They can be packed very well to avoid any damage on the
surface during the transportation. The pricing is in the unit of square meter.
So more and more art&craft trader would like to distribute this kind of
paintings.

Pls click the following links to see the galleries of our FRAMELES PAINTINGS:

http://www.aquarium-china.com/sdp/115957/4/cp-1081561.html
http://www.aquarium-china.com/sdp/115957/4/cp-1081560.html
http://www.aquarium-china.com/sdp/115957/4/cp-1081557.html

If you have any questions or suggestions pls feel free to let us know and we
will reply you in the first time.

If this e-mail is not welcome for you, pls reply us and we will delete your
mail from our list.

Best regards

Promotion Department
EDWIN Industrial and Trading Co., Ltd.