This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: Use of uninitialised data in tc-sh.c
- From: Andrew STUBBS <andrew dot stubbs at st dot com>
- To: "'DJ Delorie'" <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: <aoliva at redhat dot com>, <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:52:36 -0000
- Subject: RE: Use of uninitialised data in tc-sh.c
- Organization: STMicroelectronics
> I think this solves it. At least, it looks right, passes valgrind,
> and passes make check. Note that, for each case where this code
> accidentally failed before, it ends up doing the right thing anyway.
> (that's not an excuse, just noting this is a low priority patch)
I have tested your patch and it does indeed pass both valgrind and plumhall.
I assume you have decided not to worry about the implicit long long to long
cast in the assignment of val.