Re: PATCH: --sysroot-suffix

Alan Modra <amodra@bigpond.net.au> writes:
> On Tue, Jan 18, 2005 at 09:24:37AM -0800, Mark Mitchell wrote:
>> In my patch, I rejected the scan over argv[] to look for the option
>> because you will get fooled by something like "-L --sysroot".
>
> I'm happy enough with Richard's patch.  If something like the above
> becomes an issue, we can fix it by rewriting ld's arg parser.

Thanks, patch installed.

I realise the objections/potential problems that Daniel, Alex & Mark
raised are good ones, and I will try to find time to make --sysroot a
first-class citizen as far as option handling is concerned (including
handling it in the normal getopt way).  I can't promise anything soon
though.

Richard