Re: Trying to compile binutils 2.15 for BSD/OS 4.3.1

Hi,

However, I now get:

make: don't know how to make bsdi-core.lo. Stop

It looks like a Makefile.in has not been generated from a patched Makefile.am.

Can I forward you the patch that I was send?

If you must, but really it should be the responsibility of whomever created this patch to see that it works properly. Now. if the patch had been submitted and accepted into the binutils sources then it would be our job to make sure that it continued to work.