Re: cvs write access request

Hi Jan,

Strange. That web page explicitly says:

"Note that if you already have an account on sourceware.org or
gcc.gnu.org for CVS write access, then do not use this form. Instead
send an email to the overseers mail account at this site telling what
project you want write access to and who approved that access."

So I wonder whether both pages are out of date then...

*sigh* no it is me who is out of date. :-)

Oh well - please ignore my previous suggestion and instead send an email to the overseers list: overseers@sources.redhat.com requesting your addition to the sources repository's write-permission list.