Re: stub symbols and relocs for powerpc64-linux

Alan Modra <amodra@bigpond.net.au> wrote on 07/09/2004 15:41:08:

> This patch does a few things to make it easier for FDPR to process
> powerpc64-linux binaries.
>
> Symbols output with --emit-stub-syms now include the stub type in the
> name, and lose the trailing "+0" in most cases.  Typical stub symbols

I just realized that to create these stubs symbol you need to specify a new
switch --emit-stub-syms.
Would it be possible to emit both the symbols and relocs with one switch
specified (be it --emit-relocs or --emit-relocs). This will facilitate
explaining to our customer how to make the linker produce the required
information for FDPRPRO.
Thanks,
Yaakov