Re: windres borland compatibility patch

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 07:42:41PM -0500, Ryan Underwood wrote:

> > I hacked up a little patch that parses the byte-blob format that Borland
> > resource files use.  With it, I was able to compile the resource file of
> > an application I am porting.  The form is like this:

Here's a better patch.  I didn't realize I was using asprintf on a
constant string.  Originally I intended to derive the temporary file
name from the resource name, but then I realized the resource name was
in Unicode and I didn't know of a clean way to do a conversion.  Anyone
know?

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>