Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?

Steven Bosscher wrote:

On Friday 02 July 2004 13:05, Ramana Radhakrishnan wrote:

We are keen to upgrade our releases to the latest source tree and more
than willing to maintain support for the ARC Cores in the open source
community.

Very well. So does that mean that if we deprecate the ARC
port for GCC 3.5, you think you can bring it back in to good
shape for the release following 3.5 so that we don't have to
remove this port?

Yes we would do our best to get it back into good shape for the release following 3.5 .

Do you have copyright papers on file, so we can add one of
you as the port maintainer to the MAINTAINERS file in gcc/?

We have applied for the copyright papers and we will get them signed as soon as we receive them.

cheers
Ramana