Re: MIPS Assembly.

Right. Of course! :)

so I changed the
j  2b

beq $0, $0, 2b

The trouble is I STILL get the

"Error: Cannot branch to symbol in another section."

message from gcc.

I guess I would know a lot more about my scenario had I written this
code, but I haven't; I'm just trying to get it to work. I really
appreciate the help.

If I can give you guys anything else that might help you to help me,
please let me know and I'll do what I can.

Cheers,

   -=cj

--
                  Chris Jones | Software Developer | Sutus, Inc.
                 t: +1.604.987.8866 x 2204 | e: cjones@sutus.com