Re: gdb and binutils build broken -- Makefile.def gcc-no-bootstrap change

It works for me!  I tested both binutils and gdb (downloaded
separately).

> I think it qualifies as an obvious fix but I don't have CVS available
> right now, would you please commit it for me to both gcc and src?

I don't feel comfortable enough with this code to do this.  Maybe
someone else can check it in, or we can wait until you get back
to a CVS connection?

Michael C

2004-06-01  Paolo Bonzini  <bonzini@gnu.org>

	* configure.in: Fix --enable-bootstrap breakage
	introduced in trees without gcc.
	* configure: Regenerate.