This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch to properly assemble/disassemble ColdFire MAC/EMAC instructions
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Peter Barada <peter at the-baradas dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:22:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: Patch to properly assemble/disassemble ColdFire MAC/EMAC instructions
- References: <20040420155601.5F30298C8A@baradas.org>
This is a repost of the patch with change in m68k-parse.y to fix a
This is fine, but please could you:
1) Supply ChangeLogs for each subdirectory (ie bfd, gas,
include/opcode, opcodes) detailing what the patch does there.
2) Fix up the formatting in the comments to follow the GNU coding
3) Supply a test case to be added to gas/testsuites/gas/m68k/ to test
the new instructions.
4) Add a patch to the gas/NEWS file mentioning the support for the new
Thanks very much.