From: binutils-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:binutils-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of Dave Korn
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 9:04 PM
To: binutils@sources.redhat.com
Subject: RE: OOPS and linux

  Hmmm.  Who actually _is_ the "intended recipient" ?

From: "Vineet Sharma, Noida" <vineets@[REDACTED]>
To: binutils@sources.redhat.com

  "binutils".  That would be the list, as an organization / collective
entity.  As far as I can see, that makes us all addressees and intended
recipients, and we're all fully authorized to read the email.  Hell, those
silly disclaimers sometimes bug me too, but I really don't think the claim
that they apply to recipients on the list, when that list was clearly
intended to be the recipient of the mail, actually has any legs.

    cheers,
      DaveK

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential,proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers, privileged
or otherwise protected by law.The information is solely intended for the
individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward,
print,retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete it from your computer.