Re: How to declare tiny varaiable

Hi Feroz,

> When GAS assembler will create .tbss section. How to qualify a
> variable as "tiny" in the 'C' source file.  Please tell me.

This is a question for the GCC mailing list, not the binutils mailing
list.  Please resend your message to:

       gcc@gcc.gnu.org

When you do so, please include some more information.  Specifically:

  * For which target are you compiling ?

  * Which version of GCC are you using ?

Also before doing this, please check the gcc manual for information.
You will probably find the answer to your question in the target
specific entries of the "Invoking GCC" section.