How to Specify abs. address for section in assembly file.

Hi,
Please let me know, how to specify absolute address for assembly file
sections in the assembly file rather than specifying the in linker
script file. ?

For Example

.rdata
  .word 1
  .word 2

.text
 	subu $sp,$sp, -4

In the above example, I need to assign absolute address for .rdata,
.text sections in assembly file itself rather than linker script file.

Regards
K.Feroz