RE: ELF file format

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Sivakumar
> Sent: 03 March 2004 15:33
> To: Dave Korn

  Hey Siva, you only mailed this one to me, not to the list.  Please keep
mails on the lists, since then they go into the list archive and other
people who have the same problem in future can find the solution!

> Subject: RE: ELF file format
>
> Hi,
>   Size utility is producing the .text, .data, etc for the
> entire elf file format.
>   I mean in the elf format the size of text is summed by up
> by adding the .text section  in all the object files. I need
> it for each object file.
>
>  Thank you.
>
> Regards,
> Siva

  Then use the size command on each of the .o files separately, instead of
using it on the final linked output!

    cheers,
      DaveK