This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
DejaGnu 1.4.4 release
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Jan 2004 21:54:22 +1100
- Subject: DejaGnu 1.4.4 release
DejaGnu 1.4.4 has been released.
This release cleans up the source tree, makes a start at overhauling
the documentation, updates to modern versions of build tools like
automake and autoconf and applies patches that have been accumulating
in the sibling source repository at sources.redhat.com.
The hope is that these cleanups will make it easier to start improving
DejaGnu on a wider scale. Feel free to submit suggestions to the
DejaGnu mailing list for improvements.
Major changes from 1.4.2 and 1.4.3:
1. New XML output option, so test results can be loaded into a database.
2. Support for the KFAIL/KPASS (known failures).
3. New "Hello World" example.
4. New tutorial chapter.
5. Test cases build with either GCC 2.x or 3.x.
6. BlueGnu has been removed from the contrib directory.
7. The contrib/test* scipts were bitrotten and have been removed. If
you still want copies of these, they can be found in the previous
8. i960glue.c has been removed.
The source tar file is now available from:
The MD5 checksum of the file is:
MD5 (dejagnu-1.4.4.tar.gz) = 053f18fd5d00873de365413cab17a666