This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] add AT_SUN_* constants to elf/common.h
- From: Andrew Cagney <cagney at gnu dot org>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>,binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 09:05:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add AT_SUN_* constants to elf/common.h
- References: <20040129003723.243D91B9F2@perdition.linnaean.org>
And go ahead and add them to the switch in readelf.c if you like.
There isn't one. readelf does not decode NT_AUXV note contents at all.
If I were to add that, the list of tags and descriptions would duplicate a
table I'll add to gdb. So I'd rather either not touch readelf, or else put
this table into a shared source file (e.g. as a macro).
As shared source, yes. As a macro, please no.