This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] add AT_SUN_* constants to elf/common.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:37:23 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add AT_SUN_* constants to elf/common.h
> And go ahead and add them to the switch in readelf.c if you like.
There isn't one. readelf does not decode NT_AUXV note contents at all.
If I were to add that, the list of tags and descriptions would duplicate a
table I'll add to gdb. So I'd rather either not touch readelf, or else put
this table into a shared source file (e.g. as a macro).