This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
RE: linker relocation of debug information
- From: Jeff Baker <jbaker at qnx dot com>
- To: 'Ian Lance Taylor' <ian at wasabisystems dot com>, Jeff Baker <jbaker at qnx dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 16:33:16 -0500
- Subject: RE: linker relocation of debug information
> > > If you can change the tools, I would try changing the binutils to
> > > relocate debug information. I don't know if it will help, but it's
> > > probably worth a try.
> > That was my plan. I just need to figure out how to do that.
> I don't know what your target is, but look for instances of
> SEC_DEBUGGING in the relevant files.
We're having problems on PPC, ARM and SH (amazingly MIPS actually works).
I've done the search for SEC_DEBUGGING but all references to it are
identical to those in our 2.10.1 branch.
I'm not going to do anything until I see where this thread ends up.