This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: linker relocation of debug information
- From: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: Jeff Baker <jbaker at qnx dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 28 Jan 2004 16:19:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: linker relocation of debug information
- References: <1578FF984ABAD411AFA5000102C4BB5B04E415AB@nimbus>
Jeff Baker <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > If you can change the tools, I would try changing the binutils to
> > relocate debug information. I don't know if it will help, but it's
> > probably worth a try.
> That was my plan. I just need to figure out how to do that.
I don't know what your target is, but look for instances of
SEC_DEBUGGING in the relevant files.