This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [mips patch RFA] redefine hilo_interlocks to include recent ISAs
- From: Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- To: cgd at broadcom dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 06:29:05 +0100
- Subject: Re: [mips patch RFA] redefine hilo_interlocks to include recent ISAs
- References: <email@example.com>
> This patch updates hilo_interlocks to include MIPS32, MIPS64, and
> later ISAs, since MIPS32/MIPS64 interlock hi/lo accesses.
> The MIPS32/MIPS64 specs also document that MIPS IV interlocks the
> accesses, but some MIPS IV processor manuals (see comments) document
> that the separation requirement is still there. So, "whatever."
Please add also CPU_R10000 and CPU_R12000 and apply. :-)