This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Patch H8/300 : Linker relaxation for ldc and stc instructions
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: AnilP1 at KPITCummins dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 03:46:57 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch H8/300 : Linker relaxation for ldc and stc instructions
- References: <69595093233BB547BB70CF5E492B63F203B5D408@sohm.kpit.com>
> Please find a patch which adds into comments for relaxation of ldc.w
> and stc.w instructions.
Thanks for an update. Would you provide a ChangeLog entry for
coff-h8300.c and elf32-h8300.c? Speaking of ChangeLog, do you have a
ChangeLog entry for your testcases?
> + "bxor", "ldc.w", "stc.w" and "mov.[bwl]"
Please leave a comma before and. Although some people omit it or say
it's optional, many grammar resources (and my English teacher :-) say
> + "stc.w" and "mov.[bwl]"
You might want to submit a complete patch, including all ChangeLog
entries and patches, so that it will be easier for Alan or Nick to
review and apply your patch.