This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [PATCH] Fix -pie on IA-64
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Jan 2004 12:30:09 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix -pie on IA-64
- References: <20040123103333.GI6811@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 02:33, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> * emulparams/elf64_ia64.sh: Put .rela.opd into
> OTHER_GOT_RELOC_SECTIONS instead of OTHER_PLT_RELOC_SECTIONS.
This would be my mistake. I noticed .rela.opd was missing from the
linker script, so I added it. I see now that I put it in the wrong
place. I don't have an ia64 OS that supports PIE, so wasn't able to see
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com