This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: docs for binutils
- From: Fabiano Ramos <ramos_fabiano at yahoo dot com dot br>
- To: "J. Grant" <jg-lists at jguk dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:06:57 -0200
- Subject: Re: docs for binutils
- References: <40102F78.firstname.lastname@example.org> <401046F4.email@example.com>
Ok, I'll take a look at it.
J. Grant wrote:
I am trying to use binutils (libfd, to be more specific) in my
project. I wonder
if anyone could give me some pointers on API documentation/examples.
bfd/doc is an entire dir of documentation, libbfd.texi may help you.
You can access directly with "info bfd" in your terminal.
There are other documents in binutils too, like gas/doc/internals.texi