This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Ping: PATCH: provide pass-through value inbfd_elf_bfd_from_remote_memory
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 18:55:14 +0000
- Subject: Re: Ping: PATCH: provide pass-through value inbfd_elf_bfd_from_remote_memory
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Nick, I didn't see anything from you on the following patch:
> It's a patch to bfd_elf_bfd_from_remote_memory, which was written by
> Roland McGrath; Roland says it's fine with him.
Right, but there was quite a Long discussion between you and Andrew
about several points and I thought that you were going to submit a
revised patch ??