This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: binutils bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Dara Hazeghi <dhazeghi at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com,Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:50:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: binutils bugzilla?
- References: <email@example.com>
Okay. So would one of the "appropriate people" mind
confirming whether binuils bugzilla is actively being
I don't believe it is yet.
It has no versions or components.
I've a (gas) bug in GCC bugzilla that I'd
like to move over, if that's okay. Thanks,
I can move it by XML if you want, once the binutils actually get
components and whatnot
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes