This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: copyright year?
- From: Ben Elliston <bje at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 20 Jan 2004 06:58:04 +1100
- Subject: Re: copyright year?
- References: <20040119155313.A18094@fw.j-son.org>
Christian Joensson <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Is it perhaps suitable to update the copyright year in the cvs HEAD?
> It's still 2003 when you try, for example, ranlib --version...
It's only necessary to update the copyright year when the soures are
modified in that year. If there have been no changes to ranlib in
2004, then copyright 2003 is correct.