This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: .set doesn't work with .comm (Re: Does the current glibc build?)
- From: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:39:37 +1030
- Subject: Re: .set doesn't work with .comm (Re: Does the current glibc build?)
- References: <20040115190714.GA24513@lucon.org> <4006E57A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20040115193951.GA25002@lucon.org>
On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 11:39:51AM -0800, H. J. Lu wrote:
> .set doesn't work with .comm. [snip] I think assembler
> should complain in this case.
IBM OzLabs - Linux Technology Centre