This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH: Disallow IA64 imm relocations against dynamic symbols
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- To: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 16 Jan 2004 13:15:14 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Disallow IA64 imm relocations against dynamic symbols
- References: <20040115220839.GA27288@lucon.org>
On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 14:08, H. J. Lu wrote:
> * elfxx-ia64.c (elfNN_ia64_relocate_section): Disallow imm
> relocations against dynamic symbols.
This looks reasonable to me.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com