This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: [OB] fix array size in sh-dis.c
- From: Joern Rennecke <renneckej at superh dot com>
- To: msnyder at redhat dot com (Michael Snyder)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke), amylaar at fairadsl dot co dot uk, andrew dot stubbs at superh dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com, ezannoni at redhat dot com (Elena Zannoni), binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:45:29 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: [OB] fix array size in sh-dis.c
> This array needs to be four bytes, in case we have to
> disassemble a four byte insn (eg. ppi). Otherwise, it
> clobbers one of the nearby local variables.
How would that happen? I don't see any place where more than two bytes are