This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Why my 'ar.exe' and 'ld.exe' does not work with the inlineparameter '@objectslistfile'
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: "massimiliano dot guerra at cmz dot it" <massimiliano dot guerra at cmz dot it>
- Cc: "'binutils at sources dot redhat dot com'" <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 00:20:30 -0800
- Subject: Re: Why my 'ar.exe' and 'ld.exe' does not work with the inlineparameter '@objectslistfile'
- References: <01C3DA7E.C4E85200.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Massimiliano Guerra <email@example.com> writes:
> I've build with cygwin the binutils 2.13.2 in windows i.e "libiberty + libbfd + ld + ar".
> All works fine but I cannot use the follow syntax:
> "ar.exe -r archivefile @objecfileslist"
Binutils does not support this feature.
We (CodeSourcery) do actually have patches to add it, but I haven't
had time to clean them up for submission, and it didn't seem very