This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, Philip Blundell <pb at nexus dot co dot uk>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:12:31 +0000
- Subject: Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > >
> > > > Yes. The only difference I see in their handling now is a case I
> > > > missed in relocate_section, and some PC24 code that doesn't handle
> > > > PLT32 for interworking.
> > > >
> > >
> > > Are you going to address those in another iteration of this patch, or as a
> > > separate one?
> > Separate.
> OK then.
Argh! Unfortunately this has completely broken testing for arm-elf. Just
try and run the gcc testsuite when using the new linker -- it keeps trying
to make PLT entries in a non-shared library environment :-(