This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Problem resolving symbol in object indirectly included byanother object.
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: Wayne Johnson <wdtj at yahoo dot com>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:53:43 +0000
- Subject: Re: Problem resolving symbol in object indirectly included byanother object.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> I've tried this in binutils-2.9.5 (RH6.2) and binutils-2.11.93 (RH7.3).
> Any ideas? Is this a bug? Feature? Cockpit error? Thanks.
Probable bug. Try downloading the latest stable binutils sources
(2.14) or the very latest sources (from the CVS server) and building a
new linker. This will probably fix the problem.
If it does not, please could you try to put together a *small*
stand-alone example that demonstrates the problem.