This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, Philip Blundell <pb at nexus dot co dot uk>, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:14:52 +0000
- Subject: Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 10:33:42AM +0000, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
> > > Yes. The only difference I see in their handling now is a case I
> > > missed in relocate_section, and some PC24 code that doesn't handle
> > > PLT32 for interworking.
> > >
> > Are you going to address those in another iteration of this patch, or as a
> > separate one?