This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:38:05 +0000
- Subject: Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> I think so. I was working under the assumption that there were no
> objections to Philip Blundell's message on eabi AT handhelds DOT org,
> but I understand that that's not the proper forum for the discussion.
That mailing list is the correct place for technical discussions on SVR4
related issues in the AEABI. However, ultimate approval will have to come
from the forum. Several participants in that list are on the forum, so
views can generally be represented fairly -- approval is normally fairly
automatic unless unresolved issues are identified.