Re: Never emit R_ARM_PC24 relocations when linking

> I think so.  I was working under the assumption that there were no
> objections to Philip Blundell's message on eabi AT handhelds DOT org,
> but I understand that that's not the proper forum for the discussion.

That mailing list is the correct place for technical discussions on SVR4
related issues in the AEABI.  However, ultimate approval will have to come
from the forum.  Several participants in that list are on the forum, so
views can generally be represented fairly -- approval is normally fairly
automatic unless unresolved issues are identified.

R.