This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: arm-wince-pe support resurrection
- From: Nick Clifton <nickc at redhat dot com>
- To: <Dmitry dot Semyonov at oktet dot ru>
- Cc: <binutils at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 16:36:48 +0000
- Subject: Re: arm-wince-pe support resurrection
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
>> A simpler version of this patch would be to set the 'done' variable if
>> performing a relocatable link and the reloc has partial_inplace set as
> Simpler but not safer. The if..else statement before
> _bfd_final_link_relocate is conditionally switched on via
> #if 1 /* THUMBEXTENSION */
> preprocessor directive.
> My patch has nothing to do with THUMBEXTENSION, so I don't want the
> mentioned conditional compilation to affect the patch.
Fair enough. In which case I have approved and applied yoru version
of the patch.
2004-01-08 Dmitry Semyonov <Dmitry.Semyonov@oktet.ru>
* coff-arm.c (coff_arm_relocate_section): Do not alter relocs that
are not partial_inplace during a relocatable link.