This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the binutils project.
Re: PATCH for H8300 : Assembler bug in bit manipulationinstructions
- From: Kazu Hirata <kazu at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: AnilP1 at KPITCummins dot com
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 06:17:28 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: PATCH for H8300 : Assembler bug in bit manipulationinstructions
- References: <69595093233BB547BB70CF5E492B63F20383E4A1@sohm.kpit.com>
> 2004-01-08 Anil Paranjpe <anilp1@KPITCummins.com>
> * h8300.h : Bit manipulation instruction with @aa:16 and @aa:32 are valid only
> in case of H8S.
The patch looks good even though I cannot approve. You might want to
mention the item you change within h8300.h like so:
2004-01-08 Anil Paranjpe <anilp1@KPITCummins.com>
* h8300.h (BITOP): Enable manipulation instructions with
@aa:16 and @aa:32 on H8S and above.